P1cea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P1cea

I noticed that there has been some headway made with P1CEA on the 2.0 Alfa’s and Jeep’s. is this similar to the thresholds set in the 8GM ECUs? Is coding an upcoming option for those that are boost leak “fixed”?
    13' Abarth

Originally posted by romanoaf View Post
    I noticed that there has been some headway made with P1CEA on the 2.0 Alfa’s and Jeep’s. is this similar to the thresholds set in the 8GM ECUs? Is coding an upcoming option for those that are boost leak “fixed”?
    The ECU's are completely different in almost all aspects.

Get a properly made boost leak fix kit and you shouldn't ever get the P1CEA.

If you have our kit and have this issue contact [email protected] and he will assist you.

Comment

I have your kit, which eliminates the Venturi on pre 15 abarths altogether, hence the coding required to change thresholds. I’m not sure how much more properly made a plug and a silicone hose can be. Which is why I’m hoping something is in the works for the 8GMW.

https://shopeurocompulsion.net/colle...boost-leak-fix
      13' Abarth

Comment

The fix on the 2.0L GME is to prevent the rather common P1CEA with our V2 intake since that latest W05 recall.

Are you getting a P1CEA DTC code?

Comment

Yes, under low boost cruise conditions. It pretty common with the boost leak fix.
          13' Abarth

Comment

Originally posted by romanoaf View Post
            Yes, under low boost cruise conditions. It pretty common with the boost leak fix.
            Oh, okay I misunderstood.

Yeah, that is a rather common symptom of the boost leak fix on some software variants. The fix from the 2.0L GME cannot be carried over, unfortunately.

We may look into a software fix, but we would have to start completely from scratch for the 1.4L Multi-Air Turbo.

Comment

Working...
            X