Need help re-reading stock tune on Eurodrive OBDII Handheld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help re-reading stock tune on Eurodrive OBDII Handheld

Click image for larger version  Name:	5B328CE0-4379-4906-BFA9-A765761D42F7.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	2.28 MB ID:	4727 Hey I have a question for those of you who have the EC Eurodrive tune. I’m trying to have the handheld unit read my current stock tune so I can send it to EC and get a new tune made. When I go to the “work” menu on the handheld, there’s no option to “read”, only to “write”.

What do I need to do so I can obtain a new stock tune reading?

I just updated the computer software and the handheld with the latest software about an hour ago. I have used this handheld to tune the car before, and there are no writable tune files on it atm.
    Last edited by wideabarth; 03-12-2021, 05:05 AM.

Originally posted by wideabarth View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	5B328CE0-4379-4906-BFA9-A765761D42F7.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	2.28 MB ID:	4727 Hey I have a question for those of you who have the EC Eurodrive tune. I’m trying to have the handheld unit read my current stock tune so I can send it to EC and get a new tune made. When I go to the “work” menu on the handheld, there’s no option to “read”, only to “write”.

What do I need to do so I can obtain a new stock tune reading?

I just updated the computer software and the handheld with the latest software about an hour ago. I have used this handheld to tune the car before, and there are no writable tune files on it atm.
    Please email [email protected] for assistance on this if you have not already! If you have we should answer very soon! We will have some questions. Thanks!

Stay Driven,
    Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Please email [email protected] for assistance on this if you have not already! If you have we should answer very soon! We will have some questions. Thanks!

Stay Driven,
      Brandon
      Just sent them an email 👍🏼

Comment

Working...
      X