500x e+d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500x e+d

I see that the E+D is available for the 16-18 1.4 500X on NGEN's website, but I do not see it in your store. Is there a reason for this? I am collecting parts for my 2018 1.4t, including a hi-flow catted downpipe. I don't want a check engine light, but if I don't have a way to tune that out, I will probably keep the stock downpipe and just go with the Chipbox, or similar.

Originally posted by turbojon View Post
    I see that the E+D is available for the 16-18 1.4 500X on NGEN's website, but I do not see it in your store. Is there a reason for this? I am collecting parts for my 2018 1.4t, including a hi-flow catted downpipe. I don't want a check engine light, but if I don't have a way to tune that out, I will probably keep the stock downpipe and just go with the Chipbox, or similar.
    We have not tested our tune on a 500X. We can't be sure it will work. It is very similar to the Jeep Renegade which we could never get the handheld protocols to work with.

We may have an option for you. Please email [email protected] if you wish to explore what we can offer for you.

Comment

Working...
    X