X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benelli Sei

One of these popped up on BaT. Pretty rare:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1976-benelli-750-sei/

I remember someone had the idea of joining two of these engines and creating a 1500 cc V-12 Fiat X1-9. Never got off the ground. Pity.
    Phase 0, 4C Coils, Front & Rear Konis, Neu-f rear bar, El Gato Braces, Craven shifter, Defi Boost Gauge, Corza Forza Fazool Fizzle Fazzle

I had the 650 twin little brother Tornado from the same era. Cool bike. Very finicky though. I had to do a tranny rebuild after it locked up. Ordering parts from Italy and making some special tools, etc. I got it back on the road though.
    2017 Abarth Grigio Cenre SR | OEM 17s | Sprint Panel Filter | E+D Tune Phase l | TMC Autoflash | 4C CPs | MPx Exhaust | MPx MC Bracket | RRM Turbo Blanket | PCV Catch Can | 5mm/12mm Spacers | Neu-F Rear Bar | DNA Lower & Side Braces | 2" Steering Wheel Spacer

2013 Sport Argento SR - SOLD - | Many Mods

Comment

Speaking of back on the road, how's the Abarth doing?
      Phase 0, 4C Coils, Front & Rear Konis, Neu-f rear bar, El Gato Braces, Craven shifter, Defi Boost Gauge, Corza Forza Fazool Fizzle Fazzle

Comment

It's doing great. The problem with the parking assist was the parking assist module that shorted out from the rear impact, duh! Seems like it would have been a good idea to look at that right away instead of replacing all the sensors and taking it to the dealer for a software flash. No harm to me, except that I still haven't been reimbursed for the rental car. Also, one of the idiots in the crash is suing everyone in the crash. My insurance says that they don't have a chance at me. CHP has already determined that I was not at fault. My lawyer says that they will back down once they realize that they will have to pay his fees if they lose which they will if they proceed.

Just changed my oil yesterday. Used Pennzoil Platinum this time instead of Castrol Edge which is the only 5-40w that all the stores around me carry. I think that I will like the Pennzoil better. I noticed that when new it looks very clear like the oil used when the car was brand new. Also, I don't know what happened to my signature, but I am running Phase 1 now. Nice feel to it.

This is exactly like the one I had. Long shot but it might have even been mine.

https://youtu.be/A2C9wQiD6jY
        Last edited by lammie200; 10-15-2019, 10:40 PM.
        2017 Abarth Grigio Cenre SR | OEM 17s | Sprint Panel Filter | E+D Tune Phase l | TMC Autoflash | 4C CPs | MPx Exhaust | MPx MC Bracket | RRM Turbo Blanket | PCV Catch Can | 5mm/12mm Spacers | Neu-F Rear Bar | DNA Lower & Side Braces | 2" Steering Wheel Spacer

2013 Sport Argento SR - SOLD - | Many Mods

Comment

Working...
        X