No announcement yet.

ASK EUROCOMPULSION® Technical Assistance/Development/Product Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these lower frame braces effective, or is it overkill with the chassis braces (El Gato) in place?

Click image for larger version

Name:	brace-installed-3.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	3726
    Phase 0, 4C Coils, Rear Konis, Neu-f rear bar, El Gato Braces, Craven shifter, Corza Forza Fazool Fizzle Fazzle

Comment

100% yes to that brace.

Comment

Yes, you want one. Much more predictable handling in an evasive maneuver with one installed.
        front braces stiffen the frame horns and suspension structure-tunnel braces reduce flex in the unibody.

Comment

Geez. I better get one.
          Phase 0, 4C Coils, Rear Konis, Neu-f rear bar, El Gato Braces, Craven shifter, Corza Forza Fazool Fizzle Fazzle

Comment

Originally posted by Streetsurfer View Post
            Yes, you want one. Much more predictable handling in an evasive maneuver with one installed.
            front braces stiffen the frame horns and suspension structure-tunnel braces reduce flex in the unibody.
            Do you know what options are currently available? I think there is a DNA one and the CFP one. I run the CPR one but that's not available any more. I'd like one on my Pop as well but I only know of the CFP option for the non-turbos.

Comment

Chris,

do you know why women who work in dealer service departments all have asses that look like two Brunswick bowling balls, and size 48 DDD bra sizes?

Just something I noticed lately.

Signed,

Curious

Comment

Originally posted by texanbrit View Post

Do you know what options are currently available? I think there is a DNA one and the CFP one. I run the CPR one but that's not available any more. I'd like one on my Pop as well but I only know of the CFP option for the non-turbos.
                Did El Gato make this brace also? Other than them, I could only think of Corsa Forza. I’d had CPR round bar, then CFP’s flat one. I’m not familiar with any others that were made.

Comment

Unluckiest man with a wrench needs help.

Trying to get the air bag off the steering wheel. For everyone else it's easy- I don't have the "Miller Tool" recommended by Bryan, but others do the job with a flat blade- I don't even know what I'm aiming at anymore.

Assistance welcome- tried turning the wheel at 12 o'clock, etc. but can't seem to get the positioning right.

OK, Fixed. Bought a longer handled allen wrench at that gave me the angle I needed to pop it off. The trick is to feel the loaded spring in order to compress it.
                  Last edited by Mp3Guy; 09-04-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Would anyone know where I can find red mirror caps for a 500 Abarth ?
                    thanks

Comment

I have a T with phase 0&2. I have been running this tune for about two years and 30,000 miles and the car runs just great.
                      my question is: is their any substantial improvement by uploading any recent upgrades to this tune?

Comment

Originally posted by Dykota View Post
                        Hey, guys. Any update on the IC pipe, and maybe a intercooler for the renegade?
                        I’m really interested in this also. Eurocompulsion or NGEN, have either of you tried the EC or Ingen Intercooler pipes for a Dart on the Renegade or 500X? I keep scanning thru pictures and adds online trying to compare and I believe they are the same or extremely close.

Comment

I have a question about E+D. I got the email offering the shiny new handhelds. I'm trying to figure out what that means for those of us with one or more of the older tuning boxes

I see that you've moved from Dimsport to Powergate handhelds. What does that mean for Dimsport? Is the plan to discontinue support for Dimsport at some point? Any idea when that might be?

Comment

im needing info on making my own tune i have bought a bunch of stuff from you all but i would like to make some modifications of my own only way i would be able to do that is with info or help if you could email me @ [email protected] or contact me via my EC profile ill be awaiting a reply thank you

Comment

Originally posted by semmons91 View Post
                              im needing info on making my own tune i have bought a bunch of stuff from you all but i would like to make some modifications of my own only way i would be able to do that is with info or help if you could email me @ [email protected] or contact me via my EC profile ill be awaiting a reply thank you
                              That's not an option with E+D. You'd need the (very expensive) software to edit the tune, plus that would give you the ability to compete directly with Eurocompulsion so not sure that's really in their best interest to train you to use the software.

If you wanted the ability to edit a tune the only option that seems to be available is OFT (Open Flash Tuning), but even that is very limited on the models that you can tune and what you can adjust.

I don't work for Eurocompulsion, but haven't seen them on this forum in a while so thought I would share my understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X